Want to dress up in one of the many criminal costumes available online this Halloween? Here are 5 Halloween costumes that make it a sure thing you will be calling 1.800.NoCuffs the day after your party.
Are you dressing like a criminal or sporting handcuffs for your costume this Halloween? Tweet @1800NoCuffs and @DarrenKavinoky your Halloween costumes with hashtag #CriminalCostumes.
1.800.NoCuffs and The Kavinoky Law Firm will be carving up pumpkins to be judged by founding attorney Darren Kavinoky. Rumour has it the criminal defense lawyer will be looking for sharp evidence that employees carved up their Jack O’Lanterns themselves!
1. FBI. “Ten Most Wanted List.” Retrieved via https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten
2. David Mack. August 29, 2016. Buzzfeed. “People Are Being Warned About Scary Clowns Luring Kids Into The Woods.” Retrieved via https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/clowns-in-the-woods
3. Edward Snowden. Retrieved via https://edwardsnowden.com/.
4. Emanuella Grinberg and Rafael Romo. October 21, 2016. CNN. “’El Chapo’ extradition to US clears another legal hurdle.” Retrieved via http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/americas/el-chapo-extradition/index.html.
5. 3 Wishes. https://www.3wishes.com
DUI Attorney Los Angeles
Darren Kavinoky is the founding attorney of 1.800.NoCuffs. If you need a DUI attorney in Los Angeles, you can see the team at The Kavinoky Law Firm here.