General Purpose of the Position:
To support CMO across daily marketing needs and new sales and marketing strategies across multiple media channels. As the Firm has begun to scale geographically and around a modern customer journey, this role will have an increasing importance in managing day-to-day marketing efforts across advertising, lead and client messaging.
The primary functions of this role include: learning/managing small phone systems (RingCentral), managing continuous improvement of marketing content on digital platforms (website, social media, emails) and assisting at improving lead volume and quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new marketing strategy, planning and implementation on an ongoing basis, including content development and associated reporting.
- Evaluate, regularly analyze and report out on the performance of every marketing campaign by channel and recommend/implement needed changes, enhancements, additional investment or termination of campaigns, etc.
- Assist in delivering increasingly higher quality leads by filtering out non-Marketing-Qualified Leads
- Deliver regular/automated sales & marketing reporting and analysis to respective stakeholders across the firm
- Manage Social Media and Review Platforms
- Assist in managing phone vendor
- Provide project management or project management support for special projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- Highly organized individual workstyle strongly preferred
- Solid expertise in social media REQUIRED
- STRONG marketing writing skills would be considered plus
- Understanding of CRM & Marketing Automation is desired
- Basic expertise in the use of web analytics and A/B testing approaches
- Database or reporting skills; Advanced Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Bachelor’s degree Required; emphasis in marketing preferred
- Prior experience doing this work in an internet driven marketing company, and for a B2C business.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Project Management experience: Ability to manage a project from start to finish
Compensation: Commensurate with qualifications
TO APPLY: Submit your cover letter and CV with the term “Marketing” in the subject line to [email protected]