General Purpose of the Position:
Represent and sell into clients the Firm’s services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning, and technical development services of the Firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sales contacts, research customer needs and develop application of services in an effective manner by investigating and compassionately addressing client’s specific goals and fears
- Works with prospective clients using an individual approach to their case that feels right to them. Explain the process, through court, what the ramifications of the charges are, analyze their unique issues, and address their concerns as clients are onboarded
- Prepares comprehensive counseling and assessment intake notes
- Develops and delivers sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by completing the intake sheet that will indicate client information and lead source for reference in market planning, market research, etc.
- Adheres to the Firm’s protocol and commitment towards modern sales and marketing platforms (salesforce.com)
Education and Experience Required:
- J.D. Degree.
- Active California State Bar membership (admitted to practice in another state and eligible to practice in California for three years under the California State Bar rules for the Registered Legal Services Attorney Program, and required admittance to the California Bar within three years.)
- Desire to develop highly attuned listening and sales skills.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time.
Compensation: Commensurate with qualifications
TO APPLY: Submit your cover letter, resume and linked in URL with the term “CMA” in the subject line to [email protected]