If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, drug offense,domestic violence, theft or any other criminal offense, the criminal defense lawyers at The Kavinoky Law Firm can help. We are one of the largest criminal defense law firms in the state of California, with locations ranging from San Diego to San Francisco. We specialize in fighting a variety of charges, ranging from weapons offenses and sex crimes, to domestic violence and theft.
The Kavinoky Law Firm has a track record of outstanding results – we’ve demonstrated success in the courtroom and have a strong record of acquittals, reductions in charges, and dismissals. We are ready to defend you aggressively and achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
A DUI charge does not necessarily mean that a conviction is unavoidable. Many drivers facing a DUI charge may feel as if it is an automatic conviction, but that is simply not true. It is possible to fight and win a drunk driving case both in court and at the DMV hearing. The procedures involved in a DUI case are complex and the cost of losing is high, so let our experienced DUl defense attorneys help you every step of the way.
America pours billions of dollars into the failed “War on Drugs” year after year, at the expense of individuals just like you. If you’ve been arrested for a drug crime, you’re not alone. Whether your drug charge is possession, sales or any other charge involving drugs ranging from marijuana to heroin, it’s possible to mount a strong defense and aggressively fight for your freedom.
If you’ve been accused of causing bodily injury, sexually assaulting or verbally assaulting a significant other, the lawyers at The Kavinoky Law Firm can help. A domestic violence criminal defense lawyer understands there are two sides to every story and will help you gather evidence and proof for your side. Though these charges may seem hopeless, they’re not. You may be able to save your reputation and keep your record clean by placing your case in the hands of an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
The crime of ‘theft’ is a broad one, and includes grand theft, petty theft, embezzlement, robbery, fraud, and identity theft, among other crimes. The laws surrounding theft are complicated, and trying to tackle it on your own or with the help of an inexperienced attorney can be detrimental in the long run. If you’ve been accused of theft, do not hesitate to seek professional counsel from a qualified attorney today.
In addition to DUI and weapons offenses, the skilled defense lawyers from The Kavinoky Law Firm are also skilled in the following areas
- Money Laundering -The act of transferring illegally obtained money through legitimate people or accounts so its source cannot be traced
- Insurance Fraud - knowingly falsifying information to obtain insurance benefits that your otherwise not entitled to
- Forgery -A white collar crime involving the creation or alteration of a document in order to gain anything of value
- Embezzlement - a theft that occurs when someone who was entrusted to monitor someone else’s money steals all or part of the money
- Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana - anyone driving under the influence of a substance (legal or not) can be arrested for a DUI
- Homicide Cases - the deliberate and unlawful killing of another person; can be charged as murder or manslaughter
- Robbery- the act of using physical force, fear, threat, or intimidation in order to obtain property or goods from a person against their will
- Burglary - a serious allegation that involves illegally entering another person’s property with the intent to commit theft or another felony
- Kidnapping - detaining a person by force or fear, and moving them to another place against their will
- Criminal Appeals- those who feel they’ve been unfairly convicted of a crime can appeal their sentence in a court of law
- Assault & Battery- these charges can range from verbal confrontations & threats of violence, to violent acts committed against another.
- Sex Crimes- any illegal act of a sexual nature, including sexual assault, rape, sodomy, indecent exposure and lewd acts, among others.
- Post-Conviction- the act of undoing or cleaning up a criminal record.