We are a fast-paced CRIMINAL DEFENSE law firm with a focus on DUI defense. We are currently seeking a dependable onsite (this is NOT a remote position) Administrative Assistant who will assist our Attorneys and Paralegals in our Encino Headquarters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can keep up with the fast pace of the Firm.
- Is friendly and compassionate toward clients who are struggling through a difficult time in their lives.
- Is highly organized and punctual.
- Is able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Is professional when dealing with demanding clients and co-workers
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Has strong computer skills and experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel Software) .
- Has solid verbal and written communication skills
Daily responsibilities of the role:
- Engage in heavy phone work including answering potential and current client calls.
- Greet clients and other visitors
- Perform general administrative tasks such as data entry, retrieval duties, scanning, and uploading materials
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages, and courier deliveries
- Assist in preparing and sending retainer agreements to clients
- Prepare subpoenas duces tecum (SDTs).
- Follow up with multiple courthouses regarding the filing status of various cases.
- Do whatever it takes to support our clients and attorneys.
Associate degree or equivalent experience
TO APPLY: Submit your cover letter and CV with the term “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to [email protected]